The epic center of the headquarters is the Atrium, an open space, where many employees spend a significant amount of their working day. This area confirms their status as leader in digital services. It’s a place where people work together, to stimulate creativity and get inspired by new tools. Important inspiration outlets are the many screens placed in and around the Atrium powered by their in-house managed digital signage network.
Next to being a channel for internal and external communication, MyCampus showcases the Atos digital transformation with interactive touchscreen solutions.
“We have selected PADS4 because of its rich range of interactive functionalities and open .NET based Software Development Kit. It gives us the freedom to develop innovative digital solutions that inspire and stimulate not only our employees, but also our customers and visitors.” – Gerrit Kraal, Offering Manager at Atos
The opportunity to develop custom-made applications with PADS4, combined with the knowledge within Atos resulted in the following creative signage solutions:
- Interactive vending solution at the facility desk.
- Meeting room solution with interactive wayfinding near the entrance.
- On-demand touch project solutions showcasing Atos references and videos in every coffee corner.
- Open demo corner as part of the Business Technology Solution showcase.
- A real eye-catcher in the Atrium is the collection of data centers, which are prominently made visible. Normally such data centers are hidden and out-of-sight for everyone to see. Next to these datacenters there is a video wall, divided over three 84 inch screens, serving as digital dashboard displaying real-time managed service hosting and monitoring details, such as server system uptime and status updates, power consumptions or savings.