Do you understand the business of online marketing like no other? Do you also like to take on the challenge of converting new technology into understandable content that really touches your target group? Then you are the reinforcement we are looking for.
As a growing and innovative international company that develops software for dynamic display communication (B2B), we are looking for an online marketer with serious online skills. You will work for PADS4 as an online marketer. PADS4 is the product with which we serve the world, among other things, narrowcasting, workplace management and visitor management.
The marketing department
From our office in Eindhoven, you and your 2 marketing colleagues will get to work on giving the marketing department online hands and feet. Are you familiar with online marketing? Are you analytical and visual and do you strive to achieve stunning results together with the rest of the team? Are you ready for a new full-time challenge as an online marketer and do you want to work full-time immediately at a very ambitious organization?
You can get started right away. To start with for a year, but of course we hope for a long-term cooperation.
This is what you are going to do
• Social media: placing and turning off social media posts and you will set up social media campaigns and set up the content calendar for Linkedin and Facebook, among others.
• SEO: Editing and creating landing pages, keyword research, backlink profile, competitor analysis, technical analysis, rankings/visibility monitoring, etc.
• SEA: setting up/managing/expanding or outsourcing campaigns and analyzing, monitoring and managing the campaigns.
• Google Analytics: Analyzing the website statistics.
• Digital Analytics: you monitor the associated metrics and KPIs for all channels. Ranging from an SEO. visibility score, up to conversion rate and ROI.
• Website: redesign and supervision of the website (together with the Marketing Manager).
• Other activities as part of the marketing team.
What we ask
• Minimum 2 years experience in online marketing
• A strong analytical ability
• Active thinking and a broad interest in online
• Result-oriented Creative & Commercial
• Enthusiastic team player at heart
• Experience with Google Ads, Analytics, GTM, Search Console
• Experience with social media and setting up campaigns
• Experience with WordPress
• Experience in Mailchimp or similar software
• A perfect command of the Dutch and English language.
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level
• A high degree of independence and sense of responsibility
• Experience with an international working area is an advantage
What we offer
• A challenging job at a financially healthy and growing company
• Full-time employment (40 hours) for one year, with a view to permanent appointment
• Salary indication: € 2,300 – € 2,900 (depending on education, knowledge & work experience)
• Good pension scheme, fully paid by the employer
• 25 vacation days per year
• Compensation for commuting expenses
• The ability to work hybrid
• Good fringe benefits such as a company laptop
• Nice colleagues and room for own initiatives
• Every Wednesday we provide a delicious lunch
• Working in an inspiring location
NDS is the parent company of PADS4. NDS is a leading player in the international digital signage/narrowcasting software market. From our offices in Eindhoven and Dubai, we work with 25 people on out-of-the-box products for digital signage and workplace management. These products are used as a platform via our worldwide partner network in more than 75 countries at countless companies and organizations for dynamic screen communication.
As one of the pioneers in the digital signage market, our focus on data-driven solutions gives us a unique position in the market. It’s not for nothing that we say ‘data is in our DNA’. Our product is PADS4 and is therefore part of NDS.
The organization has an informal culture with short lines of communication in which we attach great value to a high degree of responsibility and independence.
Check out our website pads4.com to learn more about our company and platform.
If you see a match and are interested, please send your CV with motivation to our HR manager Arthur Damen via email@example.com stating: the job title. Preferably before 18 March 2022.
More information about this vacancy? Have contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.