Do you know better than anyone else how to make an existing international partner network successful? Do you also like to take on the challenge of strengthening and further expanding our customer relationships? Then you are the reinforcement we are looking for.
Being a growing and innovative international company that develops software for dynamic screen communication and workspace management, we are looking for an experienced account manager with a positive attitude, who is collegial, communicative and proactive.
From our office in Eindhoven, in combination with visits to our B2B relations, you make an important contribution to our growth ambitions. You are used to working in a result-oriented way and very good in customer relationships. With your qualities you know how to translate requests from our partners into saleable solutions in close cooperation with your colleagues. Your experience and affinity with software and new technology will come in handy in all of this.
You can get started right away. Initially for a year, but of course we hope for a long-term cooperation.
The sales department
Not only our company, but also the sales department is growing. Together with your colleagues from all over the world, the sales department is building on its existing and new relationships. With a strong focus on our (partner) network, the sales department continuously tries to get the most out of its networks and to build relationships. The sales department is in close contact with the Marketing department and there are regular trade fairs and events that are being worked on. The sales team consists of 4 sales-driven, most of which operate internationally.
What will you do
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships in assigned regions (Benelux, UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, ..)
- First point of contact for all commercial requests from these partners
- Advising and supporting partners in the resale of our products and customer-specific solutions
- Making the right (price) agreements to maximize profit
- Managing and expanding the partner network with new, long-term customer relationships
- Link between customers and internal teams for the development (and delivery) of new features
What we ask
- A completed Bachelor degree (preferably a commercial study)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an account manager
- Your are able to keep the global overview, but you also have an eye for detail
- You are proactive, flexible, collegial, with a positive attitude
- Strong communicative skills, negotiation skills, customer-oriented
- Intrinsic motivation to achieve defined objectives
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- French speaking is a plus
- Experience with B2B sales though an international partner network
- Experience with MS Office, CRM (preferably MS Dynamics)
- Experience with AV, digital signage and/or workspace management is a plus
What we offer
- A challenging job at a financially healthy and growing company
- Full-time employment (40 hours) for one year, with a view to permanent appointment
- Salary indication: € 2,800 – € 3,500 (depending on education, knowledge & work experience)
- Good pension scheme, fully paid by the employer
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance
- Nice colleagues
NDS is a leading player in the international smart digital building software market. From our offices in Eindhoven and Dubai, we work with approximately 25 people on out-of-the-box products for digital signage and workspace management. Our PADS4 platform is used through our worldwide partner network in more than 75 countries at countless companies and organizations for dynamic display communication and workspace management.
As one of the pioneers in digital transformation, our focus on data-driven solutions gives us a unique position in the market. That’s why we always say ‘data is in our DNA’.
The organisation has an informal culture with short communication lines in which we attach great value to a high degree of responsibility an independency.
Have a look at our website pads4.com to get to know more about our company and platform.
Do you see a match and are you interested, then please send your CV with motivation to our HR manager Arthur Damen via email@example.com stating the job title.
More information about this vacancy? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.